Wednesday 2 February 2011

comic relief

something you might not know about me is that i suck with technology. i just barely figured out how to send text messages after six months with a cell phone. i never used power point slides in my class because i could never figure out how to get the image on the projector, let alone how to find the right wire to plug the computer to the projector. although i've been taking tons of pictures with my camera, i still haven't figured out how to change the iso settings (in spite of having received instructions from my dear friend brenda)... technology baffles me. i need to work at it.

this video made me laugh hard. i hope it brings a bit of laughter to your day.


ps. i just learned how to embed a you tube video onto a blog! only took me eight months...

No comments:

Post a Comment